Shipping & Logistic Manager (Toh Guan)
- Plan and coordinate resources for daily inbound / outbound warehouse operation
- Manage the warehouse operation to ensure efficient and timely operation of the distribution
- Maintain customer service and safety work environment
- Ensure shelving storage management
- Manage inventory accuracy through monitoring of daily warehouse activities, cycle counts, stock takes and audit of same to verify results
- Promote “Kaizen (Improvement)” movement to develop and implement warehouse operation process/workflow to optimize efficiently
- Responsible for control of costs, budget and vendors including negotiate rates
- Monitor and analyze operation KPIs and submit daily/weekly/monthly reports.
- Recruit and train of warehouse personnel
- Workplace is in Toh Guan/ Work from Mondays to Fridays: 9am to 6pm
- Degree holder in any discipline
- At least 3 years supervisory experience
- Willing to do hands on, operation oriented.
- Strong analytical ability and sensitive to numbers figures and time.
- Strong project and product management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into operational requirements
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Power Point) for data analysis and reporting purposes
- Experience in warehouse / logistics will be an advantage
- Self-driven, highly motivated and possess initiative
- Annual Leave
- 2 months fixed bonus
- Medical/Dental/Specialist claims
- H&S Insurance
- Daily transport allowance